March 2014

March 2014

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Fondant garden flowers



What a fun morning I have just had making fondant garden flowers as cupcake decorations with skillful expert tutor Julie, aka Angelina Cupcake.


Her workshop was inspiring - I have never attempted such creations before - and all materials for this workshop were provided. My one and only requisite was to watch, learn and create whilst, of course, nattering with my fellow learners and stopping, from time to time, for a mug or two of coffee whilst nibbling on freshly baked madeleines. How lucky was I!
As you will see from the photographs, and thanks to Julie’s encouragement, the resulting beautiful creations were amazing – almost too good to eat - and all participants on this morning’s course were astounded at their efforts.


I would thoroughly recommend Julie’s fun cupcake decorating classes and for full details of this, and other courses from Julie, see her website www.angelinacupcake.com.





1 comment:

  1. Thank you Gillian for such a lovely write up. I'm so pleased you enjoyed yourself and hope you have managed to tuck in to (at least) one of your beautiful creations. Look forward to seeing you again very soon.
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete